SEND, Equality & Medical Conditions
How does Brockswood approach SEND, Equality & Medical Conditions?
At Brockswood Primary School, we are passionate about ensuring all children are included and have access to a varied curriculum. We carefully consider all needs and make every effort to ensure children receive appropriate care and support.
The provision that Brockswood School offers children and young people (CYP) with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and/or Medical Needs is detailed in the following documents. They have been drafted in line with the SEND code of practice (2015), which details what the local authorities expect to be available for children and young people who have SEND and the Department for Education’s guidance released in April 2014 “Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions”.
- Accessibility Plan 2020 2024 revierwed 26 9 2023
- Equality Information and Objectives 2023 reviewed sept 23
- SEN Policy Appendix 4 SEND VISION 2023 24 reviewed sept 23
- SEN Policy Appendix3Tiers 2023 24 reviewed sept 23
- SEND Information Report 2023 2024
- Send Policy 2023 24 reviwed sept 2023
- Supporting Children With Medical Needs 2023 24 reviewed PG sept 23
Who are the professionals that might be involved in supporting my child?
The school may seek advice or assessment from external professionals. If this is the case, they will first discuss this with you as parents/carers. Here is a list of professionals they may consult.
Who can you contact for further information?
Below are links to organisations that can provide you with additional assistance.